TP Expressway Patrol Car 1:43 Diecast Collectible
The Singapore Police Force’s Expressway Patrol unit was formed in 1985 and tasked with the responsibility of enforcing road discipline and reducing accidents on expressways. In 2012, the Volvo S80 was introduced to the fleet. Capable of reaching up to 200kmph, the Volvo S80 expressway patrol vehicles with their distinctive markings are a common sight on our expressways, enforcing safe and responsible driving for the benefit of motorists.
This licensed Volvo S80 diecast model comes sealed in its original factory packaging to maintain its mint condition collector's item status. Add this with the vintage SPF’s Radio Patrol Car Diecast or start your collection today!
- Diecast metal body with clear plastic windows and rubber tyres
- 11cm x 5cm x 3.5cm
- Limited Edition
- Only 2500 pieces available worldwide
- Features a unique serial number on the platform base plate, serial number is available for reservations at $20, subject to availability.
- Comes in an acrylic case in a 15.5cm x 7.7cm x 6.9cm custom-designed box packaging with clear window
- Produced by Awesome Diecast for POLWEL under license and permission from AB VOLVO, Sweden