In the 1970s, the Police Radio Division used the Volkswagen Beetle as patrol cars to project police presence in our neighbourhoods and commercial districts. The Radio Patrol Car was also despatched to respond to incidents until it was decommissioned in 1982 and never seen on the streets again. Indulge in a piece of nostalgia by snagging this ultra exclusive, limited edition die-cast version with only 2004 pieces available worldwide. Serious collectors will be pleased to know that the unique serial number on the platform base can be selected and reserved for only $20, on a first-come-first-served basis. Seize this precious opportunity to pick your lucky number and be a proud owner of this rare collector’s item.
- Die-cast metal body with clear plastic windows and rubber tyres
- 22.5cm x 8.5cm x 9cm
- Limited Edition
- Only 2004 pieces available worldwide
- Features a unique serial number on the platform base plate. Serial number is available for reservations at $20, subject to availability.
- Doors, boot and engine compartments are functional and can be opened
- Comes in a 35cm x 15cm x 13cm box packaging with clear window
- Optional acrylic case @ $20 nett
- Produced by Awesome Diecast for POLWEL under license by and permission from Volkswagen AG